Yea!! Glad to see you joined the blogging world. Look forward to reading your stories (you always make me laugh) and seeing pictures of your beautiful family!!
I had no idea you guys had a blog! It's linked from our page so now I can read about you guys! YES I'm already addicted, I think I might try curtains next?!? haha we'll see! If I make any more pillows though I'm definitely going to order some from you... they are expensive in regular stores!! See you this weekend!
We live in Wake Forest, NC and have three beautiful children. Graham is 7, and our twin girls, Ansleigh and Campbell are 5.
Our "firstborn" baby, Stella is a lab mix who is 10 years old this year.
You can check out Allison's website at- www.allisonreid.com
4 comments:
You did it! I love the slideshow you made:) So cute! I see many more in your future!
Yea!! Glad to see you joined the blogging world. Look forward to reading your stories (you always make me laugh) and seeing pictures of your beautiful family!!
YEAH!!! I'm so glad you have a blog now!!! :)
Looks like you had loads of fun on your beach trip!!
Love and miss you all!!!
I had no idea you guys had a blog! It's linked from our page so now I can read about you guys! YES I'm already addicted, I think I might try curtains next?!? haha we'll see! If I make any more pillows though I'm definitely going to order some from you... they are expensive in regular stores!! See you this weekend!
Post a Comment