We were only miles apart and missed you! We spent Labor Day weekend at the beach too. We had lots of fun at Boardwalk at the Beach and spent quite a few days stopping by and walking near the aquarium. Glad to hear you guys had fun!! Love the pictures.
We live in Wake Forest, NC and have three beautiful children. Graham is 7, and our twin girls, Ansleigh and Campbell are 5.
Our "firstborn" baby, Stella is a lab mix who is 10 years old this year.
You can check out Allison's website at- www.allisonreid.com
3 comments:
What a fun trip you had! I like the pictures that you posted too! I think the one of your whole family is really good.
Thanks Aunt Tara. I'll write some more later.
G
We were only miles apart and missed you! We spent Labor Day weekend at the beach too. We had lots of fun at Boardwalk at the
Beach and spent quite a few days stopping by and walking near the aquarium. Glad to hear you guys had fun!! Love the pictures.
Post a Comment