CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Reid Girls!



















Ok, I am actually posting without my Blog Manager. I guess I'll have to let Graham add his thoughts after school today.





Ansleigh and Campbell turned 5 on Friday (after my birthday on Thurs). I got to spend a lot of time with them at school. After volunteering in Graham, Campbell AND Ansleigh's classes, I got to bring special birthday cupcakes to the cafeteria for the girls to share with their classmates. I'm fairly certain it was a big hit! :)







On Saturday, we had a small group at our house (mostly family) for birthday cake. The girls had a great time and were so happy to see all the folks who were here.



I am so thankful for the gift of my daughters- it's hard to believe it's been 5 years since their triumphant entrance to this world. God has taught me a great deal through my children, and I am so incredibly proud of the little people they are becoming.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday! We love you!!!!

leah said...

they are so cute... I love that last picture!! Happy Birthday to your girls AND to you!!!

ME said...

I did not know you had a blog??? I found it by the Millers blog??? Have to check here more often...