Today Mommy gets to boast. Today, I am posting video of Graham's first oral book report at school. His whole class presented these in 1st person on Halloween. Graham chose Jake Drake: Class Clown, by Cynthia Rylant as his book. Because Paul and I are former teachers, we take these things pretty seriously around our house. Of course, we reviewed with him the night before to make sure he was super-prepared.
For those of you who know Graham well, you know he is a clone of his father. Most days, I am so thankful that he acts more like Paul too. Today, however, he has given indisputable proof that he is mine.
Enjoy.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Graham's First Book Report
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great job Graham! You read so well and with such expression! What a wonderful job you did!!!
Love,
Uncle Jamie, Aunt Tara, Natalie and Nathan
PS. We think your teacher seems really nice! We're so glad that you have her!
Paul,
long time, that is one of the cutest things i have ever seen! And i have two of my own so i know CUTE:)
Veronica
Post a Comment